|<< return to blog entries
2016-05-11 18:30:58 (22877 views)
The much awaited app is a few days from being released! This was unexpectedly hard. USB functions on Android are very poorly documented. Our first developer quit half way through. Our second developer took on the task but still it was exceedingly difficult to use Android layouts to create a proper experience on all screen sizes, so in the end we just programmatically laid out all objects based on screen pixels which required redoing a lot of work just to get the last 10% of spacing and sizes just right.
The android app is now a fairly comprehensive port of our DL Uplink Windows software, not just a command relay as our previous version.
- Full control of your ChronoVault from your mobile phone (through OTG cable)
- Full control of your DreamLover 2000 from your mobile phone (Mobile Edition DL2000 only, through OTG cable and DL2K-LINK USB peripheral)
- All product parameters are customizable directly from the app
- The app has a full admin panel to control the products (which of course is not accessible when you assign ownership to someone else)
- The Conditioning Drills bug for some Android versions was fixed
You must be thinking, how much can this cost? 49.95? 29.95 plus shipping and handling? 10 bucks if you CALL NOW? No, the new app is free for all customers who own one of our products!
Post new comment