2014-03-31 02:59:02 (2637 views)
Some users have reported compatibility, so we ordered one and gave it a try.
- It is possible to deliver an unpleasant electrical jolt to the glans to deter bad male behavior by using this CB and the DreamLover 2000
- The Public Enemy n.1 is a well designed, professionally packaged product
- The DreamLover 2000's attachment rubber piece with the 3 holes "almost" works for the PEN1, though its posts are not round. Be careful though or the rubber may tear as shown below.
- the conductive rubber elements aren't conductive enough. Not their fault, we experimented with conductive rubber early on and had the same problems. Add too much conductive material and the rubber becomes brittle. We even tried silver based conductive rubber used in aerospace, but to no avail. This is why we decided to avoid using conductive rubber, and use metallic electrodes instead.
- current flows from one side of the penis to the other (as in, left to right), not involving the testicles. In our experiments, total targeting of the male anatomy (scrotum to glans) has superior psychological impact
- in order to get somewhere close to the real DreamLover 2000 pulse sensation, you will have to use conductive gel.
- you can alternatively turn up the "reps" in the pulse customization screen, this way you will definitely achieve an unpleasant sensation, though it will be electrical (strong AC component) unlike the "impact" like sensation we achieved with our electrodes
- security wise... there isn't much security; the device is not tamper proof nor tamper evident, electrodes can be disconnected from the cage at any time. It's interesting to note that they almost bumped into a solution by sheer luck; the terminal is a bit hard to remove when the cage is worn. But it does come off. The wires used are quite thin.
- the connector used is probably meant to be plugged into an e-stim box, so it is not compatible with the DL2000, though you can use some DIY method and some soldering to connect the PEN1 wires to the DreamLover 2000's ring terminals
Probably useful if your male is in permanent chastity and you feel a need to do e-stim sessions once in a while perhaps to aid memorization of rules.
It is unfortunately not a viable solution if you are using the DreamLover 2000 on a daily basis to achieve male behavior conditioning.
2014-03-20 08:34:58 (3679 views)
Well, almost free - it's a trade, and a chance to be part of our mission, and help women all over the world train a better generation of compliant males.
We're offering a DreamLover 2000 Mobile Edition, our most complete package, in exchange for development work. We want to port all the DreamLover 2000 and ChronoVault configuration screens to a stand-alone Android application. This will enable complete control of our products from a mobile device. In this use case the "Owner" (the person who normally has access to the remote control) has the DL2K-LINK or ChronoVault plugged into their Android mobile phone.
The language is Java.
The development environment is the Android SDK + Eclipse.
The app must be able to run on Android mobiles and tablets.
Backward compatibility is necessary, but not so much of it as we require USB Host to control the DL2K-LINK and that is a fairly recent addition.
Open the PC version of the DL Uplink, and navigate to Owner Menu > DreamLover 2000 Configuration.
The screens to port are:
2014-03-18 03:43:40 (3965 views)
After the migration, it seems like the system is now 100% back online - if any glitch occurs, please email us.
2014-03-17 10:25:03 (3911 views)
Server migration is still in progress, we apologize for any website issues and we're trying to get an ETA for restoring full site functionality.
The only remaining issue is HTTPS, once this is fixed all should return to normal automatically.
2014-02-27 16:01:26 (5753 views)
We're being informed the site may be temporarily unavailable for a few hours on March 13th. Seems no action is necessary on our part. If you see any sort of strange error on this day, please fear not - everything should return to normal soon.
2013-12-11 11:03:37 (15814 views)
Horsey has contributed a great video in this post. It's an immersive, interactive Second Life experience using both the DreamLover 2000 and the ChronoVault.
Update: he has now courteously uploaded the video to youtube so you can stream it instead of downloading it.